About the Department
Electrical and Electronics Engineering & Electronics
|Year of Inception||1993
|Sanctioned Intake||Started with 45 seats during academic year 1993 -1994.
|Accreditation status||Accredited by NBA in the year 2006 for
Accredited by NBA in the year 2013 for
VISION OF THE DEPARTMENT
Imparting high quality education and grooming of competent Electrical and Electronics Engineers to cater to the global needs of Academics,industry and society.
MISSION OF THE DEPARTMENT
- To inculcate the right mix of knowledge, skills and ethical values in students to cater to the emerging needs of the progressive industrial world.
- To provide strong foundation in basics of Electrical Engineering and to facilitate the students with multidisciplinary skills to broaden the career opportunities.
- To continually improve and update the recent trends in Electrical and Electronics Engineering which aspires to pursue higher education and excel in research.
- To synergize the efforts of all faculty members, inspire creativity, foster excellence and innovation in teaching and learning so as to realize our vision.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Graduates will have fundamental technical knowledge to adapt to global market changes and industry dynamics.
- Graduates will pursue higher studies and research by developing core competency within our Electrical and Electronics Engineering curriculum.
- Graduates will acquire a strong conceptual understanding to formulate the real time problem and perform analysis which makes them as an innovative entrepreneur.
- Graduates will develop confidence for self education and ability for lifelong learning.
The Department maintains a library to meet the specific needs of its students and staff. There are several Volumes, titles, Journals and CDs available to students throughout the academic year.