B.E. Computer Science & Engineering
|Year of Inception||1995
|Sanctioned Intake||Started with 60 seats during academic year
Intake increased to 90 seats during academic year 2001-2002.
Intake increased 90 seats to 120 seats during academic year 2010-2011.
Intake 60 seats during academic year 2019-2020
|Accreditation status||Accredited by NBA in the year 2006 for
To emerge as a national centre of excellence for computer science with global standards and practices in providing academic excellence, research ambiance with sustained employ-ability.
- To establish state-of-the-art infrastructure in computing for sustained progress in academics and research.
- To provide technical support using value added training to cater to the ever changing needs of the industry and society.
- To inculcate human values and mould them as socially responsible engineers
Program Educational Objectives
- PEO1 : Graduates will possess sound knowledge in technical and research domains of computing to face the world at global level.
- PEO2 : Graduates will apply the acquired knowledge to create innovative products in computing and allied areas.
- PEO3 : Graduates will pursue higher education in world-wide renowned institutions.
- PEO4 : Graduates will imbibe moral values and contribute for societal needs.