M.E. Applied Electronics
|M.E. Applied Electronics - 2 Years||Started with 18 seats during academic year 2010-2011
Vision of the Department :
To achieve excellent standards of quality education by keeping pace with rapidly changing technologies and to create technical manpower of global standards in Electronics and Communication Engineering with capabilities of accepting new challenges.
Mission of the Department :
- To provide the required facility, infrastructure, and environment to Electronics and Communication Engineering students, researchers and faculty members creating a centre of excellence.
- To impart high quality Electronics and Communication Engineering Education and Professional Ethics to students considering economic and societal aspects along with other related constraints.
- To carry out high quality research leading to the creation of knowledge and adopt the best pedagogical methods in order to maximize knowledge transfer.
- To implement all possible practical and training facilities with a focus on developing the required competencies in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To confer knowledge in the field of electronics and its related areas with a focus on developing the required competencies and virtues to meet the requirement of the society.
The Department maintains a library to meet the specific needs of its students and staff. There are several Volumes, titles, Journals and CDs available to students throughout the academic year.