DAVIS & PERRY TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
This Technical Development centre was inaugurated on 12.07.2019 with the objective to support the students in their career development.
Industries prefer candidates with more practical knowledge or hands on experience in unit operations along with academic excellence. This training centre aims to bridge the gap between the academic and practical exposure of Chemical Engineering students by providing adequate training to sharpen their technical skills.
The training centre imparts knowledge in the following topics.
- HAZOP & HAZARD analysis
- Pressure Relief Systems
- Chemical Plant Commissioning
- Thermal Radiation Analysis
- Advanced Separation Techniques
- Process Engineering skills
- Process simulation using ASPEN / CFD
- Hands on training on Potentiometer
- Adsorption – Operation And Troubleshooting
Address by Mr.L.Nagarajan, Head of the Department in the inaugural function of “Davis & Perry Technical Development centre”
Principal Dr.S.R.Kannan addresses the gathering in the inauguration of “Davis & Perry Technical Development centre”
Training the students at “Davis & Perry Technical Development Centre”